Tuesday 24 August 2010

Skelekinz Rock Star and Bugaboo New Release News


I went a bit die cut crazy on this card! These sizzix stars are brill. Why did it take me so long to use them??? I've coupled them up with the Skelekinz Rock 'Star' from Bugaboo to create a boy card. I made it for the Making it with Meslyn challenge which was to create a boy/teenager easel card. I'm also going to enter it into Charisma's die cut challenge (well I did use 12 of them this time!). I'm also entering it into One Stitch at a Time's challenge which is Say it with Shapes. I guess all the stars on this card make it qualify.


Today also sees a NEW RELEASE over at Bugaboo. There are some Baseball images available. Now I have to admit I struggled with this one as baseball isn't that big a sport over here. It was a challenge but sometimes it's good to be pushed out of your comfort zone. This is what I came up with.


I'm entering this card into a couple of challenges too. The first is for the Digi Doodle Shop challenge and it is Anything goes (well, no excuses there but I have used a digi!) and the second is Stamp Something's Digi Day Challenge.

Please remember that every effort is made to put them up on time but there may be a delay at times. Jodie the owner and artist is a one woman band and I honestly don't know how she manages at times - running Bugaboo, running the family and moving house all at the same time. She is a wonder woman. So basically, if they are not up yet, just keep checking back.

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, fun and funky card Paul great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen said...

Great card Paul, thanks for joinng us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Lisa said...

Super cool card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Making it with Meslyn x

KymKreates said...

Your project is outstanding! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes! Good luck and hope to see you again next time!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Rae Anne said...

OMG. . .I'm in love!!! This is simply smashing Paul!!! You really, really, REALLY aced this!!! :D MWAH!

Carolyn said...

Wow, a really fantastic card. Thank you for posting on Making it with meslyn!!!
Carolyn (Meslyn DT Leader)
xxxxx

Paula said...

on thats gorgeous Paul,havent seen that stamp before
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
good luck
Paula x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great cards Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge. Hugs Pascale

Jess's Crafty Things said...

brilliant card Paul and hope to see you again soon on Making it with Meslyn

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck - xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at DDSB! :)

-JoAnn:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com