Saturday 28 August 2010

Catch The Bug Challenge ~ Dog Days of Summer

Can you believe the Summer is coming to an end (well did it actually arrive at all?). Well this week at Catch The Bug, the Bugaboo challenge blog, there's the challenge of:
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER
The challenge is to create a project with an ANIMAL on it (doesn't have to be a dog) and to use only neutral colours plus one other of your choice.

My neutral colours are brown and cream and my chosen colour is pink. I chose to use this great cupcake bear as my image. This colour combo enables the card to be entered into the Just Cute Bears' Pink and Brown Challenge.


I used a load of the star die cuts (made using my Sizzix folder). Lots of doodling too. I even attached an extra star on the inside. 


So, do you fancy joining in with the challenge? If so, head on over to CATCH THE BUG for all the details. As usual, we have our regular prizes of Bugaboo images of your choice, but also we have a sponsor. Stampin Dragon Designs are offering 4 images to a lucky participant.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Amazing layout Paul! I really like the stars too!

Tammy Miller said...

Hey all and Paul, love the card you do such a great job I am so glad you hang out with us thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Enjoy your holiday!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love this Paul! I love your pinks, the doodling and the stars! Fun card!

Helen said...

This is so cute - love the bright colours!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Rae Anne said...

Paul, I'm even more amazed than usual!!! I can't get over the absolutely fabulous sketch, the stars, the pink, the great coloring, yadda yadda yadda. . .I'll just stop now and wipe my chin. . .;) MWAH!