Sunday 29 August 2010

One Stitch At A Time


The One Stitch at a Time challenge this week is Girlie. I have used this angel digi image (found in the Wee Ones collection) from Bugaboo to create the card and so am going to also enter it into Bee Crafty's Anything Goes challenge (but you must use a digi).


Oh Alice is also having a challenge to create a 'Little Girl Card' so I'm entering it there too. The paper is from SU's Pink Flamingo pack matched up with Pretty in Pink card and some linen white from my stash. The sentiment is from my new Papertrey Star Prints set.


I did some blog hopping on some challenge sites this morning and was so shocked. Do you remember my Skelekinz Rock Star card I made a few days ago? Well it came Top 3 at One Stitch at A Time. Amazing enough, but it also got Top 3 with Charisma cards too - a double whammy! If you missed it, here it is again with a fab One Stitch at a Time border added (I like the way they do this to their images)


12 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab cards, love them both, loads of fab inspiration in your blog, TFS.x

Catherine said...

This card is so so sweet Paul ! Love the sentiment too ! Smiles from Catherine

Paula said...

Congratualtions Paul on your win !!

lovely card this week too, one of my favourite themes!!

thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT challenge
hope to see you again soon
Paula xx

Lisa Jane said...

fab cards , i love them both
Lisa ;)
ps i have candy

Unknown said...

congrats on your top 3, loving the pink a beautiful card.
Christine x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful girly card - love the background - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week - well done on your top 3 xx

Rae Anne said...

She's darling, and that flourish on the sentiment is just perfect! :D MWAH! PS. Congratulations on your win!

Paula said...

ooops Paul
I forgot to mention
I have some blog candy up for grabs at my blog

http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html

Paula xx

gerdsf said...

Beautiful cards, love them both. Great having a look around and getting a lot of inspiration :D

Lynne Phelps said...

What a charming card. The areas of flat color with minimal shading perfectly suit this whimsical image. I especially like the way you grounded the image with the gray outline! Absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with Oh, Alice!

papertrails leaver said...

Congrats on the wins! Well deserved! I like the cute little girl card you created all in pink. Did you use Copics to fill in? I really like the color of the girl.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Paul, so cute and girlie! Congratulations on the top 3 too, nice to see you back and joining in....Thanks for sharing with us this week over at OSAAT for our "Girlie & Picture Inspiration" challenge this week.

Hugs Jo x