Tuesday 10 August 2010

My Time To Craft Challenge


FARM FEVER is the theme for this week at My Time To Craft. I have used the Bugaboo sheep image which actually comes in the Nativity set from the A KIDS VIEW series. I have created a small little note card from scraps of card and paper I had left over from another project that I'm working on - it's unfinished and so not posted yet! The sentiment on the outside was added using Wordart on the computer.


The image has been repeatedly monted on nestie cut outs. The paper and card is from SU in Tempting Turquoise. The sentiment on the inside is a SU stamp stamped using Tempting Turquoise (which has also been sponged around the border of the white.


And in other news, today is the first NEW RELEASE at Bugaboo since Jodie has moved (we had a break last week whilst she did all the heavy hauling!). Today's release is a set of fantastic TEDDY BEARS. Head on over HERE to have a look at them all - they're sure to be a hit. There are male and female ones which is always a bonus. Here's a glimpse of one in her Rose Hat

8 comments:

Rae Anne said...

How unbelievably Paul! Your work never ceases to make me smile! :D MWAH!

Catherine said...

What a cute card Paul ! I love the colour scheme and the image is so cute ! Smiles from Catherine

pinky said...

Brilliant card, love the sentiment and the great papers.
Pinky

Basslady said...

hi paul,

many thanx for your kind words on my blog!
i enjoyed it so much!

love the sheep-image...and the fresh colours...

very charming card!

xoxo silvi (germany)

Chrissie said...

This is just fabulous Paul!
I love the image and you have showcased it brilliantly!
Thanks for joining in our Farm Fever Challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Wonderful card Paul. Love your colour scheme and the image is so cute :)

Hugs Jane x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Paul I so love the vibrant blue colour it really shows up that gorgeous image superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

HI paul , thanks for your lovely comment and straight back at ya! Thanks for stopping by so i could see your creations too. I love this cute little sheep!!
And the colour scheme is fab
Lisa ;)