Tuesday 17 August 2010

ATC Bundle

Another month has passed over at ATC Swappers and what a great month it was. It was an open theme so the variety was vast. Here are the 12 ATCs I now own in my collection. Normally we only swap 4 but this month was different and you were able to swap up to 3 sets of 4. Make sure you check out the blog to see the rest too.


Big thanks go to, in no particular order, (exactly as if you were X Factor contestants) Sue E, Catherine, Jan, Helene, Sue D, Andrea, Ali, Poppet, Julie and Angela.

This month we have a Sporting Summer theme and there's still plenty of time to join in as there's an extra week to get your ATCs in as I'll be away in Crete for the first week of September. Seeing some of these beach and sun ATCs are whetting my appetite already. So don't hesitate, get on over to the ATC SWAPPERS BLOG right now to find out more. HERE's a direct link to the current swap info post.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Paul ! I received my ATC's today and they are fab ! It's always such a pleasure to receive the artwork of other crafters ! Thank you for all your hard work ! Smiles from Catherine