Thursday 8 April 2010

Oldie But Goody Thursday and Digital Tuesday

Today is Oldie But Goody Thursday at Catch The Bug where the DT members show projects made using past releases. It's so easy to get caught up with the latest craze and newest images so it's really nice to look back at the rest of the collections as there are so many to see.

Last night I finished off some ATCs for this month's Addicted To Atcs swap. The theme for April is April Showers


And here's a card I made last night for the Digital Tuesday Challenge. This week's theme is 'Blue and White and 1 other'. It's obvious I chose red to create this awesome Bugaboo Superhero card. I really really like this card. It's clean and simple but the image is just so good that it speaks for itself.


I do like the colours on this project. Don't think I've ever put red and bright blue together before but it works on this.

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

More fab projects love the images, Hugs SArah B X

Jenny said...

Great coloring job Paul!! I love your Super hero!!

sgc said...

ATCs really cute, Paul--but I LOVE the superhero! I think the blue and red are so pretty together. Cute, cute, cute!

Sandye

Ellibelle said...

These are fantastic. Love the images you used.
Thanks so much for playing the Digital tuesday challenge!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very nice Paul! LOVE the superhero!

Rae Anne said...

Hmmm, Captain UK just doesn't have the same ring as Captain America. . .;) Nevermind though because as usual, you did such a great job on your projects - I always love to to view the variety on your blog! MWAH!