Saturday 3 April 2010

Cub Easter Cards

I can't take the credit for these cards. They were in fact created by my Cub Scouts. I printed out the Bugaboo Bunny onto some plain white card and let them loose.


I thought they'd all end up samey but they all tackled it differently and came up with a variety of cards.
I used a different version of the Bunny on the back of the cards for the 'Made by...' label.


This is a scheduled post right now as I'm away for a couple of days in Bristol for a bit of Salsa Dancing!!!
Hope you are all enjoying your Easter Bank Holiday too.

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Paul :-) You could enter these cards into the Simon Says Childrens Challenge !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Poppy said...

didn't they make a good job.
have a great weekend.
poppy

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Paul...cute card...best regards from Germany, Monika

sgc said...

Paul--what a cute project for your Cub Scouts! Love how you printed the image out small for the back of the card. Why didn't I ever think of that?

Rae Anne said...

Too-too cute! I bet your Cub Scout's parents loved both the cards and how clever you are! :D

Tammy said...

Oh what a great project for your Cub Scouts! They are so cute! ...and thank you for stopping by my blog!

Sian said...

Fabby cards, and what a great idea. Hope you enjoyed your dancing!