Friday 18 September 2009

Stepper Card

It was when I was looking through the forums over at Cuddly Buddly that I came across a card made by Kath. She'd made a stepper card with a difference which I hadn't seen before. I've never really known what to do with stepper cards but when I saw this type I knew I had to have a go.
My measurements are slightly different to Kath's. Guess it's a man's brain that sees something and feels the need to change it to make it 'easier'. Probably should have waited until Kath had put the measurements up first!!! I cut an A4 piece down to 11" by 8" and my steps measure 1", 1 3/4" and 2 3/4".

I decorated mine with the Giggle Nativity set from Cuddly Buddly. It seems to remind me of a Nativity Play with everyone on different level stages. I will probably add a sentiment on the right hand side beneath the star once I know who it's for.

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Paul this is stunning, Sorry I haven't been over to your blog for a while but life is just getting in the way just now. (How Dare it!LOL)
Love the cards you have been making they all look great, Hope all is well with you, Hazelxox

PinksyDoodles said...

This is such fun! Just like a school nativity.
Clare x

Victoria said...

Brilliant - works really well

Victoria
x

Sarah B said...

Love the card Paul. I have seen this style a few times, might have to give it a go, Hugs SArah B X

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Paul, this card is lovely. Just reminds me of when my boys were younger and nativity plays at school. I keep seeing these types of cards but not had a go yet. Kym xxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card. Well done you! xxx

Anonymous said...

I have to say this card is amazing. I only learned of stepper cards this morning, this was the first link I chose from google and I'm so glad I did. Well can't sit around waffling, got to have a go now! LOL!