Thursday 22 April 2010

Going Ape Again

As it's Bugaboo's Oldie But Goodie Thursday, I have this card to share with you. It's for the person who's birthday we celebrated at Go Ape (I shared some Scrapbook Pages and videos here the other day).


It's a gatefold card with a bit of shimmer on the cardstock (Bazil Bling)
And some piccies inside to personalise it.

And I forgot that I haven't shared this card with you. A while back I shared a tutorial with you on layering digi images and made this. It just shows how far you can take it.

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Paul, Fantastic cards, love the gate fold card with the pictures of your adventure.

sgc said...

Paul--your birthday card is so great with the pictures inside. I have got to try your tutorial on layering the digi images! They look so cute like that. You are so talented.

Sandye

Jodie Mackrell said...

both of these are amazing Paul!
I love how you layers all the brats! fabulous!!!

Rae Anne said...

I was wondering when you were going to post your BB Bugs project! It's just too fabulous to keep hidden, and one of the VERY BEST Bugaboo Stamps projects that I have ever seen! MWAH!

Jenny said...

Both card are so wonderful! Great job on the combo card!