Saturday 17 April 2010

Who won? And some ATCs

My first order of business this morning is to announce the winner of a Digi Image from Bugaboo from our Blog Hop at Catch The Bug. I used Random Org to select a number and the result was 40. So, the 40th person to comment with me was:
HAZEL
Congratulations Hazel. If you e-mail me and let me know which of the amazing Bugaboo images you'd like, then I'll sort it out for you.


The next thing I have to share with you is my collection of ATCs for the ATC SWAPPERS swap this month. I put up a sketch this month


and here's what I came up with. I've used one the Jesse Bear Angels from Bugaboo as my image.


If you'd like to join in with the swap then visit the blog HERE. We are always looking for new participants. It's a small fun swap with no obligations so why not have a nosey at ATC SWAPPERS and see what you think.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Paul I am so excited, thanks for that lovely Saturday Surprise. Will email you shortly. Love Hazelxoxo

JAN said...

Oh wow I love your atc..i thought you had to have the spikey image as is exact on ur atc's..but now i see yours i may try and make some so i can play along and join the swap..hugs Jan

Rae Anne said...

Your ATCs look incredible, and your light-on-dark "doodling" is the perfect embellishment! MWAH!