Friday 30 April 2010

I Love Digi Challenge #6 ~ Thank You

I'm a day behind here because I've had printer and camera issues. The last couple of posts had been completed before my old camera decided to freeze with the lens poking out and turning itself off all the time. Anyway, managed to get a replacement today although a different model so I need to work out how to use all the functions again. At least I can now show you this:


This is my card for the I LOVE DIGI Challenge this fortnight. The theme is THANK YOU. All of the design team were given a digi set from our sponsor TOUCAN SCRAPS. I used the backing papers to create the squares and then layered a Bugaboo Cheerleader monkey on top. I coloured the monkey in Promarkers and managed to match up the colours and papers pretty closely.


Why not head over now to the blog, check out the rest of the DT work and then join in.

6 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabby card Paul and worth the wait lol!! Love that image, the monkeys are sooo cute :) Great colour matching too :)

Elaine x

Unknown said...

Hi Paul,
I was a bit concerned when you didn't show as I love to see your cards! This one is no exception either, fabulous colouring and it matches really well. Good luck with the camera!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Paul

Was getting worried about you. Glad to see things are OK, great card with a fab fun image.

hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

You sure do have a lot of camera issues! Good luck with that...Fab card as always!

Jodie Mackrell said...

The cheer monkey card is soooo cute Paul!

Jodie Mackrell said...

The cheer monkey card is soooo cute Paul!