Sunday 18 April 2010

Digi Scrapbooking

Yesterday I went on a day trip to GO APE in Pembrey which is a high ropes course built up in the trees. It was brilliant. We were celebrating a friends birthday.


Plenty of challenges and time for some messing around too.


Obviously with my job, I'm used to harnesses and know how safe they are so I had to have a go at demonstrating that fact to the other members of the group.


It was such a fantastic today with great weather that I have a whole host of awesome pictures and so thought I'd have a go at creating some digi scrapbook pages using a seyt I downloaded from Shabby Princess a long, long time ago!!!

Here's my cover shot with a group photo of us all.


And here are some of the other pages:




The Challenge at Secret Crafter this week is A DAY OUT - I think this (beginnings of an) album fits the bill perfectly.

And just to finish, a (very) quick video of what I looked like running across the Flying Saucers. These are the same ones as in the page directly above (where my friend fell over) which proves how high they were and how much care was needed as he fell jumping from the first to second and hit his shins.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

Looks like you all had loads of fun, Love the Scrapbooking, Hugs Sarah BX

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW you certainly did Go Ape!!!!! Love the scrapbook pages they look brill, as for the day out, mmmm I am not too keen on heights so love looking but wouldn't do it!!! Glad you had fun though! Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

ooo looks like tons of fun!! There are so many cool things in your area, I am sooo moving there lol :P

Elaine ♥ said...

Oh what fun Paul :) Love your LO's and it looks like you all had a great time :)

Elaine x