Monday 17 August 2009

Window Box Card

Don't actually know what the official name for a card like this is but there is a window and it's a box shap, hence 'Window Box Card' . The idea for this card came from one of my Craft Club Members - Cheers Heidi. She showed us a card she'd made during the week which was awesome. I went home and had a fiddle with the dimensions and came up with this. The image is from Cuddly Buddly's Cozy Days set which is one of my all time fave Christmassy Craft items. I've decoupaged the image. The great thing about this style is that it folds flat into an envelope by pushing the sides in.


6 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous Paul, and I would know it as a Shadow Box :) Love it :)

Elaine x

Sue from Oregon said...

Grand card! Lots of detail here!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

The shadow box is beautiful! Such wonderful details and dimensions. Love your work, Paul! xx Jane

Gill said...

hi lovely card I have quietly followed your blog for awhile now,please have a look at my blog

Elaine ♥ said...

Please come to my blog, I have an award for you!!

Elaine x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wow, Paul, this is amazing!