Saturday 8 August 2009

La La Land Crafts Design Team Announced


Yesterday I posted some candy alert for you regarding a new stamp company called La La Land Crafts. Well, they have now announced their design team and there are some amazing projects to see from them. The Design Team are:


Well, apparently there were over 200 applicants for the DT and so 5 Guest Designers were also chosen, they are:

Did you spot it? That's right, I've been chosen as a Guest Designer for the next couple of months!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm just awaiting that first parcel right now and am soooooo EXCITED about this.
The release of these new stamps will be August 12th with the La La Land Crafts Store website going live August 12th at 11pm that night. That is US time, not sure when that is UK time as I'm not sure about the time difference yet!
Hope you enjoy having a look around the other blogs and are looking forward to seeing the release of the new stamps as much as me.

16 comments:

Scrappymax said...

Wow, well done Paul I know they are going to be in for a treat then if they have you as their Guest Designer, look forward to seeing your creations.

Irina Blount said...

Welcome to the Team!!

Hugs,
:) Irina

Kimmi said...

Hi Paul,

Congrats on the Guest Designer place. I've only just come across your blog through Irina. I'm Kim - fellow GD for the same months! Cant wait to see what you come up with! Off to have a looksie at your blog!

Kimmi xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations Paul.
Clare

Kathy said...

Congrats Paul! Your blog is awesome and I cannot wait to see your creations with the new stamps!
:)Kathy

Milliesmarvels said...

Congrats on your new Guest Designer slot! Stamps look cool, look forward to seeing what you make with them!
Jane

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations for making the Guest Team! Looking forward for you creations!
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Hi, Paul! Congrats! Can't wait to get to know you and see more of your work! Have a great day!

Sheila said...

Congrats from me too Paul, your blog is fabulous!! another SU fan I see :), I love SU too.
Looking forward to working with you on the team.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Big congratulations Paul, I am soooo pleased for you! Can't wait to see your new creations as Guest Designer, am sure they will be fabulous :)

Elaine x

Monique said...

Hi Paul.
Congratulations on beeing a guest designer. I've just spent some time on your blog and I love your cards and other projects. I hope you don't mind if I link you on my blog??

Monique

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey fellow GDT member...looking forward to working with you in the future!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Paul! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the DT and seeing more of your work. You have an awesome blog!

Oh, and PST is GMT -8, if that helps. I think you must be 8 or 9 hours ahead of us. Hope this helps!

Marcea said...

Hi Paul, just wanted to pop over and meet my fellow GD :o)
Love your blog .... where have you been, not seen your blog before. Can't wait to work with you
-x-

Maureen said...

Congrats on your guest spot - your stuff is awesome!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with La-La Land stamps and working with you on the team!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Paul. Well deserved!
LizC :o)