I have used my Happy Maya stamp and used some digi papers to create the background and the decoupaged flowers. Those of you who follow my blog know that I don't usually go flowery so this card was a real challenge but I'm pleased with the result.
Anyone can play with this challenge! To kick off the challenges, Irina will be giving away Window La-La to one lucky participant! The design team will select the top 3 favorites every week for each challenge.The Top 3 will get to put this adorable button on their blog.
The one with the most votes will get 25% off at La-La Land Crafts online store! Here's what you need to do to participate:
1) Create a NEW card for the challenge. Yes, you may combine challenges!You may also use other images.
2) Post your card or project to the SCS gallery.
3) Keyword: LLWWC1* If you are using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, use keywords: LLLC, LLWWC1
4) Link to this challenge in your gallery post.
5) Then come back here and post a link to your gallery under "Comments".
If you do not have a blog and do not upload to Spitcoaststampers, you can still play along!! Just email us your card/project and we will enter it into the challenge!!
You have until Monday, August 24th!