Monday 3 August 2009

Stationary File

Finally got to the end of the project. I've been working on it a little at a time and that is why it took so long. I'm sure if I just sat down and focussed on it, it would have been finished a long time ago. I have used the 'Filed with Flair' template from Lauren Meader at Papertrey to create a mini magazine folder. I then filled it with stationary for a dog lover. I've used a range of the Elzybells dogs to decorate everything. I've also used the same colour cardstock as I did when I made the small notelet box the other day.


The contents have all been split using diveiders made with my Stampin Up punch to make the tabs. Once the contents have been used, the folder can still be useful to store other things.

Here I've spread all the contents out to show what was inside.

These are simple note cards (single sheet) for writing notes/to do lists etc.

These are a set of thank you cards with a pale green insert.

And finally, a bookmark and the envelopes. I've stamped the word 'woof' on the flap of each of the envelopes to tie it all in.

13 comments:

Patti J. said...

Awesome project - love it! You put a ton of work into it! TFS...

PinksyDoodles said...

OMG! this is fantastic. All you hard work and effort has been well worth it.
Clare

Scrappymax said...

This is great Paul, I love those little dogs and the colours really set it off it was certainly worth the wait.

Unknown said...

Fantastic project Paul, what a lot off work, but the recipient will be thrilled. Hugs Avril xx

Juls said...

wow this is awesome! what a great craft project!

Elaine ♥ said...

Awwww Paul, this is FABULOUS, such detail and so professionally done :)I absolutely love it and the Elzys dog, just perfect :)

Elaine x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

WOW! What a fantastic project! The time and effort put into it certainly paid off... it is awesome! Your work is absolutely wonderful, Paul! Off to check out more of your blog. ~ Jane

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Love this project. Love the doggie image.
Good Job!

**Sony**

Tracey said...

Fantastic Paul, I love how everything matches :-)

Tracey
x

Michelle said...

wow!!this is cool Paul you make some great creations.I would love the template if you have one please. I look forward to tomorrows work.xx

Spyder said...

I love this dog with the fly...I know a dog (I whisper this) I know a dog who will do a pooh just so the fly will come and sit on it, so he can chase the fly...honest. He sits and waits for it to come! I must get this stamp so I can make a card for his owners!!
((Lyn))

Ps I have one of your ATC's. Lovely!! but confusing.