Sunday 2 August 2009

ATC Update

Here are my ATCs from this month's ATC SWAPPERS swap. The themes were 'Black and White' and 'A Sketch'. It really threw out some very different ATCs this month. Check out all the swaps over on the blog.

These were the ones I made for the swap. The first ones follow the sketch and used the Elzybells coffee set. And my Black and White ones had Penguins on them (I know I've cheated a bit by using a bit of colour for the scarf and hat but thought I'd probably be let off this one time - well, I hope I do!!!). The background was made using one of my Stampin Up wheels which turned out to be a lot of fun to use.

The next theme is WATER - which seems odd for August but seeing the weather right now, it could be quite apt!

And finally, these three are for a new swap called Addicted to ATCs and the theme was 'About me'. I've used the sheep to represent the Welsh part of me!!! Not stereotypical at all! Their next theme for August is Summer Treats


And I must confess that I didn't make any swaps for the 'Monthly ATC Swap' that Rebecca runs as I thought it was going to be run over two months! Oops, my mistake. I shall try my best to join in next time.

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great job! BR-T

Anonymous said...

What, no leeks or daffodils, Paul ;o) Ha ha!! Great ATCs.
LizC :o)

Spyder said...

Ah! Now I get it! This is the ATC I have. I wonder if you got one of mine...Lovely ATC.
(Lyn)