Saturday 22 May 2010

Allsorts Tag Challenge


I just purchased a tutorial on making mini books from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho and couldn't wait to have a go. The directions are so clear and easy and making it was a piece of cake. Making it look as good as hers is a different story!!!


I've used a couple of Bugaboo Mildred images (from the exercise range) to decorate it.
Each page has a flap/pocket to place tags and pics into.


It just so happens that the challenge at Allsorts right now is to use tags on your project. These are some of the tags ready for adorning. The colour scheme is a favourite of mine - SU Old Olive and Chocolate Chip!

10 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is so CLEVER Paul, I LOVE it and AWESOME color choices!!

Inking Idaho said...

Paul, you did a great job! So cute and in some of my favorite colors :)

Tammy Miller said...

wow Paul these are adorable!!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is fabulous, Paul! Just may need to try one of these myself!

Rae Anne said...

I can't believe that you're worried about how it looks, because I'm totally amazed Paul!!! WOW!!! :D MWAH!

Catherine said...

Paul this is absolutely gorgeous ! I love it ! The colours are superb and I must say Mildred is one of my favorite digis ever !!! Smiles from Catherine

Sarah B said...

Love this, I bought it ages ago, but never used it, you have now inspired me to have ago. Thanks for your lovely comment, it made me feel so much better, have a good week, Hugs Sarah B X

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love this Paul! very cool! love the colors!

Alison said...

Cute! I love Inking Idaho! Those are two of my favs as well :)

Mummylade said...

great project with fantastic colours! Thank you so much for entering the tag/ticket challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.