Saturday 8 May 2010

Catch The Bug Challenge ~ Flower Power

I am currently in Greece and have my fingers crossed that this has scheduled correctly!
It's once again time for the Catch the Bug Challenge with Bugaboo. This week's theme is FLOWER POWER. My grandmother wanted a simple clean card with a flower for friends of hers that were moving house. This was the result. The sentiment is Welsh for 'Good Luck in your new home'.


Fancy joining in with us and possibly winning some Bugaboo digis? Then why not head on over to the blog to check out more.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul, some really fab projects on here recently! I love that clean style of yours :o) Hope you are enjoying your trip and the politics out there haven't got in the way! LizC

sgc said...

Paul--this card is so pretty! I'll bet your grandmother's friends will be so pleased to receive it. Hope all is well with you with all of the problems in Greece.

Unknown said...

Hi Paul
Lovely card great colours.
Christine x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I really love the CAS style of this card Paul! You will be happy to know blogger cooperated! Hope you are having a wonderful time on holiday!

Jenny said...

I love how simple and pretty this is!!

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Paul you card is great as usual you are in our thoughts on your trip we hop all is well!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME coloring on the image Paul and LOVE the colors you chose!

Rae Anne said...

I'm normally afraid of big white spaces, but your project is so elegant in its simplicity! MWAH! PS. Don't look down. . .;)

Marilyn said...

I love the clean, crisp lines. Good job!

Scrappy said...

Love it! Such an elegant card! Hope you are enjoying your vaca!

Jackie Randolph said...

Paul, this is fabulous! Love the clean lines. Hope your having a fab time on holiday!

Scrappymax said...

Super card Paul, I love it. Have a great time in Greece (I love it there).
Max x