Welcome to La La Land Crafts' Christmas Release Blog Hop. To celebrate the release of the fabulous Christmas stamps on October 14th, we are having a fun Blog Hop. Each DT Member and all the Guest DT-members will show you a sneak-peek of one of the new Christmas stamps...
What's in it for you???
Besides seeing all the cute sneak peeks of our new images? The winner of the Blog Hop will receive not one but THREE of our new stamps (winner's choice!!) PLUS all of the items in the photo below:
- Spellbinders Shapeabilites Create A Flake 1
- Spellbinders Shapeabilites Pendants Fleur De Lis
- Spellbinders Borderabilites Fleur De Lis
- JustRite A Merry Little Christmas Set
- Basic Grey Holiday Ornaments Chipboard
- Cuttlebug For You Ornament Die Cut and Embossing Folder combo
- Copic Marker Soft Case for 24 Markers
- Three Copic Markers: E11, E33 and B41
- The Paper Company Bordeaux Filigree Accents
- Hero Arts Gemstones
What do you have to do to join our Blog Hop????
* Start your Blog Hop at the La-La-Land Crafts' blog
* Each Dt-Member will guide you to the next Blog in the Blog Hop
* Final stop is back at La-La-Land Crafts Blog where you have to leave a comment telling us how many different stamps there are in our Christmas Release (it can be tricky, be careful )
So, what is the stamp theat I'm showing you a peek of? Well, it can only be a MAYA - this one's called Winter Maya and the stamp is stunning and so different.
If you started the Blog Hop at La-La-Land blog and followed all the links to my post, then your next stop is SHEILA
If you are just stopping by and want to join the Blog Hop, then just go to the La-La-Land Crafts blog and start your hop there.
Have fun and good luck to all of you!!
Paper & Ink Sketches #18
11 hours ago