Sunday 11 October 2009

Happy Birthday Kim

It's Kim, one of the La La Land Design Team's birthday today so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
If you get a chance, check out her blog as it's full of amazing inspiration and also for a chance to see a new Greeting Farm stamp that is to be released - KIM DESIGNED IT!!! She won their Design My Sprout competition and her design is going to be made into an actual stamp - how cool is that!

What other way to say Happy Birthday to a La La Land Design Team Member than with a Maya card.
I saw this easel design card with Sarah a while ago and knew I wanted to have a go at it. I think you may have to get used to it as I can see me making a few more of these!!! They're so easy to make but so effective. I have altered the dimensions a bit to make it easier for myself.

____________________________________

ALSO, I'm looking for a few ATC enthusiasts to participate in a CHRISTMAS ATC SWAP with me over on ATC SWAPPERS. If you think you'd like to join in with our biggest swap to date then check out the blog for more details. There is no commitment to keep participating and so you can simply join in with this swap and get an early Christmas crafty present.

Visit here for more info:

No comments: