Wow – can you believe we are on Challenge 6 already over at La La Land Crafts!!! Now that I have some of the new stamps, you might see some different images appear (not that I think you could get fed up with Happy Maya!).
This weeks theme is Paper Piecing. I must admit, this one stumped me at first but it has turned out to be one of my favourite Challenge cards so far. I have used So Saffron DSP with So Saffron and Chocolate Chip card stock from SU. I’ve paper pieced Peppers hat, rug and basket and even mounted the basket onto 3D foam to add more dimension. I’ve also used my new Spellbinders die for the sentiment tag and used some So Saffron ribbon from last months SU special offer to finish it off.
Why not visit the rest of the Design Teams work over at La La Land to see their work – you’re sure to be inspired.
So, to enter this weeks challenge and be in the running for a discount at the shop, simply:
1) Create a NEW card or other papercraft project for the challenge.Yes, you may combine challenges!You may use any stamps, but if you've got some La-La Land stamps, why not show them some love!
2) Link your card or project to Mr. Linky on the blog.Be sure to link directly to the blog post featuring your entryor to the gallery picture of your entry
3) Leave a comment on our blog
4) If you link your card to Splitcoaststampers,please use Keyword: LLWWC6** If you are using a stamp from La-La Land Crafts, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC6
5) Link to this challenge in your blog or gallery post by Sunday, September 20th at 11:59pm PST (GMT -8).
Happy Birthday - Elizabeth Craft Designs
27 minutes ago