Saturday 21 February 2009

ATC Swappers - Countryside

This month's theme over at ATC Swappers is 'Countryside'. I've received so many great takes on the theme. There is still time to join in with the February Swap as the closing date is the 6th March this time (as I'm flying off to Greece on Monday and won't be here for the end of Feb). I will set the new theme before I go though. So pop on over to the blog for a look and maybe join in too.

I've used one of my favourite Elzybells stamps for these ATCs. I love the way they are stacked. Obviously the whole stamp doesn't fit on to an ATC but I still think you get the idea. The image is so good, I didn't want to take away from it so I've simply double mounted it onto lime green and black cardstock. What do you think? Is it too simplistic?

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are fabby Paul, not too simple sometimes less is more. Have a great hoiday, Hazelxo

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Paul, love your atcs a great idea,will be posting mine off to you as you leave for your hols so have a good one ju x

Cazzy said...

I like it Paul, it doesn't need anything else.

Cazzy x

Happy Crafter said...

These are fab Paul just as they are:)
Val xxx

Anonymous said...

ooooh, those are wicked cute!!

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi paul, if you take a look at my blog I have a little award for you ju x

Sara said...

Hi Paul I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your creations - and thanks for the tutorials too!