Saturday 20 December 2008

Choccie Bar

Well here we go - here's the decorated chocolate bar I said I was going to do after seeing the ideas on the Elzybells blog. I have adapted it a little as I didn't have the reindeer stamp and so used the Eskimo instead - coloured in with Promarkers no less!!! I couldn't find any red ribbon which matched and so went for brown instead. I couldn't believe my luck when I found some metallic red card which I'd forgotten about and it matched the foil of the chocolate bar - what a fluke!!!

After looking at all the other designs on the page, I think I may need to invest in the small snowflake stamp and the set of 4 robins in time for next Christmas.

5 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

oooooooooooooh yummmmmmm... its turned out fab Paul... must give it a go :)

Elaine x

Pop's Cards said...

Looks so good, my kids would love that, i think i may even do something similar for tuesday when they come home, great idea. Hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

It looks GREAT!

hugs,
Elizabeth xx

Wendy said...

Looks great Paul
Wendy x

Bubbles said...

Wow it looks fab! The image is so cute and the ribbon finishes it off a treat.
Joanne x