Sunday 14 December 2008

A bit of a cheat

A while ago, on the Elzybells Blog, there were 2 challenges - design a stamped gift packaging and a Christmas Decoration. I know this is a bit of a cheat but I thought I'd show you what my Cubs have made for Christmas.

Firstly here are their Christmas tree decorations. The were made using nestabilities and Elzybells stamps. They made two of the Penguin circles each and stuck them onto the scalloped circle. They really enjoyed using the Koi waterbrushes for the watercolouring.




Secondly, they made matching boxes using the same techniques but on boxes. The used the same penguin but an eskimo for the other side. The snowflakes on the coloured sides have silver gel pen accents on them to add some sparkle.

Hope you like them and sorry that I didn't make them myself!

2 comments:

maxine said...

They are lovely

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, Paul. I bet they enjoyed making them!