Thursday 11 October 2018

Treasure Trove


 I loved this Hamper die from Tonic the moment I saw it!
Once I saw the shape I knew it had to become a Pirate Treasure chest.


I cut all the die pieces from brown card and used a woodgrain stamp to add details to all the panels. Then I used the 'handles' dies to make the straps over the top by cutting them out of gold mirri card. The 'lock' was also a die from this set.


The inside looked a bit plain so I printed some pirate themed papers from the Land Ahoy digi kit by Nitwits.



This is the kit...

I added some brown pearls that I have had for ages to all the panels to finis off the look.


Like it? Here's the die to head off to buy...

1 comment:

Liz said...

What an amazing project! I think I might have to look out for this set of dies. xx