Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
Just because the year is dwindling to an end, doesn't mean the fun stops over at Bugaboo and Catch The Bug! We still have a challenge for you this week...

Red, Pink and Blue and a touch of Glitter or Fun Flock!


 so it's a bit of an anti-Christmas card from me and time to make something else.


I used bashful blue and real red ink to create an argyle background with a Papertrey stamp. Then I used the colour theme for the image - Pink, Red and Blue. The image is Birthday Penguin Cake from Bugaboo. I used glitter on the image (which hasn't shown up well but there's a lot more glitter than I ever use!) and made the ice cream pop with some pink flowersoft.


If you want to join in with us for this week's challenge, visit Catch The Bug now for all the detials.


1 comment:

Janice said...

Lovely card Paul, & a cute little pengu! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving a lovely comment, Jx