Monday 12 December 2011

Guest Designer at Stamp With Fun


I am so pleased to finally be able to reveal to you that I am going to be the guest designer through December at Stamp With Fun!!!
My first challenge with them is
GIFT WRAPPING
So I have made this small sizzix carry all box.


I cut it out on cream cardstock and stamped it with a light green, dark green and brown ink pad using Papertrey Ink's Grunge stamp set too create the camouflage effect. I then made a tag using one of the AKV Army digital images from Bugaboo.


I'm also entering this box into the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time ~ Use a Digi     Challenge Up Your Life ~ Packaging
Corrosive ~ Anything But Christmas

2 comments:

Martina said...

oh my!! I love it!!

thank you so much for playing along over at CUYL!

xx M.

Regan said...

Fantastic project! Love the camouflage box and the army guy image is super fun! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan