Monday 12 September 2011

Let It Snow

As soon as I saw Elaine's card using some Digi Stamp Boutique images, I had to rush off for a closer look (and ended up buying the set!).


I've had the Grunge Me stamp set from Papertrey Ink for a while. I have inked it up and played on some scrap paper but realised I hadn't actually used it on a card. I have to admit, I really like these ink splodges! I think it's enough interest without being too over powering. Think I may be using these more than I originally thought...


I'm finishing off some cards now using the other two images from this set. Keep an eye out - the splodges may show up again!!!

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally cute and adorable Paul that image is both fab and fun, super design
Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGosh Paul, this is just too cute!!! Love the splashes of color in the background! I'm soo excited that you are going to be in my hop, you are so talented!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, fab card you've made. DSB images are so hard to resist aren't they?!! Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition at DSB and good luck! xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Paul, what a gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the image and the background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x