Sunday 19 December 2010

A Couple of Projects...

I've made this card for Cute Card Thursday's Kids challenge. It's for my 5 year old cousing. It's a card with an added section to fill with goodies. I've filled it up with snowballs! The snowman in a digi image from Bugaboo.


The tutorial for making one of these can be found at Inking Idaho. I added a load of glitter to the snow and hat and so am going to enter this into the Digital Tuesday 'Sparkling' challenge.


The sentiment that Aud Sentiments want used this week is Happy Holidays so I'm entering this into that challenge too. Also these chalenges:
Iris' Spot - Christmas/Winter
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats - Anything Goes

I've also made this Christmas Present (a framed picture) for a friend using a JJ image, again from Bugaboo.


Entered into the following challenges:
Karber Christmas - Digi Christmas
Karber Weekly - Anything Goes with a Digi
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

And my final project is using the Crafty Hos Challenge which is a sketch. My favourite tool is definetly my guillotine. Easy measurements and great straight cuts. I know it's not exciting but it's true! I love it. I'm able to create mats and layers with ease. It's 12 inches so great to use with scrapbook papers and cards too. I'm entering this card into Card Cupid's challenge which is to use your favourite tool. The image is Crabby Cathy again, from Bugaboo.


16 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Paul, these are fantastic ! Love the card - the idea of the pocket to put the card itself is brilliant ! and this frame is such a wonderful idea ! Love it ! Hugs from Catherine

Anonymous said...

How fun is this? I get to comment on one of your projects! Love, Love, Love the snowball card - the blue is the perfect color to highlight Winter snowman. I can always pick out a card by your signature dots and dashes around the image, it just makes the image "pop".

The framed present is darling - she is one lucky recipient of your talent.

I'm so glad you were able to join us for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. Happy Holidays, dee

Marilyn said...

Hey Paul, how's it going?
Great projects & thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Tammy Miller said...

Paul these are great I love them!!!

Iris said...

Love them! Great coloring and fab combos! Love the snowballs!

Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

Happy Holidays!

Iris

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Paul this is absolutely fantastic what a brilliant idea I love it thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Audrey said...

How adorable. I love the goodies section. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Anneke said...

What a great idea :)
Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!!
Hugs Anneke

Ruthie said...

Ooooooo...which one, which one!!! Guess this comment makes no sense to anyone else who hasnt read the others (in the right order!).

Paul - fabby work, I love the "straight forward" stuff you do - you make the image the centre of attention - so many other people just cover it with "stuff"!!!

Love it

Oh - and thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments! AGAIN! Lol

Rx

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous creations Paul!!!

The wine bugaboo image is too funny, I need that one! lol
Love the pocket card too, brilliantly done!
Thank you so much for coming to play along @ Creative Card Crw, Aud Sentiment and Digital Tuesday!!!
Blessings!

Unknown said...

Fantastic projects - love the snowball and the framed picture especially. Thank you for joining in with us at Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Steph said...

Your card is adorable! Love your blog!Thank you for playing along with the Card Cupids Challenge.

Melissa S. said...

Paul, I love all the projects here. You rock.

*Angela* said...

You are very talented, I'm excited to have discovered your blog! Those Bugaboo stamps crack me up, especially the wine one :)
Thanks for entering your card in the Card Cupid Challenge!

Julie said...

Just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Min said...

Wow Paul - all these projects are just AWESOME!!! The Framed JJ is just too funny and perfect!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min