Friday 1 October 2010

Just a tease...


There'll be sneak peeks to see next week. I so wish I could show you sneak peeks of the sneak peeks right now but I guess I'll have to be patient. While you are waiting though, check out the shop for LOADS of updates.

It's a Friday which means it's Freebie Friday. Time got away from me this week but I really wanted to use the DeDe image. She is fantastic and the rest of the collection is great too. Visit Bugaboo now and click on the Freebie section at the top.

Also, with it being October 1st, there's a new Digi Club collection available - 20 images for $20. It's available from the shop now but here's a peek at them:



And also, the new October Newsletter has been issued. If you haven't signed up for it yet then head on over to the Catch The Bug Blog and sign up. There's a great free Poppi Penguin Christmas image with it.

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Note to self: Don't take the bait. . .;)

ThePurplePlace said...

I am LOVING this new set and bought it yesterday!