Saturday 27 June 2009

ATC Swappers Thank You

Had a panic this month as I hadn't made the Thank You ATCs for the swappers. Made them this morning and hope I've made enough. I've decided to carry on the set that I started a couple of months ago and made some more Moo-chas Gracias ones. This month's colour is LIME GREEN. My only regret about these is that I never made an extra one of each and so I'll never see what the full set will look like (don't know how many more colours I'm going to go through with these) but if anyone has received all of them so far, I was wondering if you could post a pic.


Next month over at ATC Swappers, there's going to be another double month with a choice of themes. This apparently went down well last time and so I'm giving it another go. There'll be a Sketch and another colour scheme (Black and White) and so I'm looking forward to that. Don't actually have any ideas yet. If you like making ATCs and want to join in then please visit the ATC SWAPPERS BLOG for more info.

No comments: