Monday 23 March 2009

A Quick Excuse

Can you believe it - another update from me! I don't know what's happening on the blogging front but I seem to be on a roll - 4 UPDATES IN 4 DAYS!!! That's one a day lol, not like me at all. So if you haven't been on my blog for a while (probably because you know how bad I am at updating) then make sure you scroll down for more new stuff. And yes, this is another Elzybells card!!! Well you can never have enough of a good thing.


I ordered some new nesties - 4 sets. Unfortunetly, only one set has arrived but had to have a go. Nothing much to it - it was more of an excuse to use them lol!!! Simply cut out a piece of linen card, stamped, coloured and chalked the edges. Chalked the edge of the card blank to match. No sentiment yet - will add a peel off when I know what it's for.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card Paul, think I need these nesties
Wendy x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Paul !
I love these images so crisp and clean I love them!!!!!!!! your cards are always fab keep up the great posting......


Emma xxx

Elaine ♥ said...

OOh me loves it... love those nesties, think l might NEED them too!! Hope the other ones turn up soon :)

Elaine x

Bettythebaglady said...

Dear Paul-love the card. I'm a nesty fan too and I got labels one last week. Have tried for a while and once it was in I had to get it.Must get the reverse scallops too when they arrive.Thanks to you I've mastered the crop tool in publisher and my friends think I'm a genius!Not my sons though-they gave me withering looks!Keep up the good work.