Monday 23 March 2009

Mojo Monday Week 79

Can't quite believe I'm making a second post of the day - I know - 5 updates in 4 days - unbelievable. Was doing a bit of blog hopping and ended up on Mojo Monday. I've never participated in their challenge before but as soon as I saw this layout, I thought of the stacked animals from Elzybells Little Birdie Told Me clear set. It is one of my favourite images and thought this layout would suit it well.

The picture makes it look paler than it really is but I really like how it turned out. I used the Fiskars Threading Punch and some plain blue cardstock ran through the cuttlebug swiss dots folder. The sentiment is also from Elzybells (clear wording set).


22 comments:

Cazzy said...

I like that stamp too Paul, nice card.

Cazzy x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!
-t

Regina Mangum said...

Love your card. It's adorable!

Ilse Vargas said...

Very cute!

Crafty Jenn said...

This is so adorable Paul! Congrats on your first Mojo card! Can't wait to see more.

funnypixel said...

Your card is cute and i love the colors.Thanks for your post on my blog!
Nicole

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet Paul. great image. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card! Love it!!

Molly B said...

Ah, wicked cute! Great colors. -Molly B

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great card! Super image for this sketch!

Unknown said...

love this! too cute - thanks for sharing :)

Elaine ♥ said...

Love it , love it, love it.... one of my fav images and love the bright blue with the black and white, very striking :)

Elaine x

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Fabulous card. Such a refreshing change to see blue. Loving the image too. A real fun card.
Jenny x

Krista said...

Hi Paul, great card !! For this time I also used Elzybells stamps for this challenge... Love the animal stamp you used !

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love your take on this weeks challenge! And you rock for not being afraid to paper craft! Am I seem lame for saying that? Oh well, I am what I am! BR-T

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

that stamp is adorable! great job.

jjcreations said...

Fantastic card - I love the stacked animals!

Debbie said...

This is adorable

Nicki said...

Great colour combo and that image is very cute.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really sweet card - love the image

Ann said...

Super cute! Love the colors and image!