Saturday 10 January 2009

Sneak Peek at our 'favourites'

I thought I'd show a 'Sneak Peek' at some of the ATCs that have arrived for our January swap so far (I know there's still a while before the end of the month but thought it would inspire people). So here goes:

Dawne's favourite technique:


Hazel's favourite Forever Friends


And one of my favourite images


Remember, this swap is open to anyone to join in, there are no restrictions on images / techniques used. So if you are interested, just drop me an e-mail at atcswappers@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you all the info (plus there's more info in the posts below).

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

These are all awesome Paul. Thanks for the visit to my blog, my die cut is the top note, I just love that die and use it all the time.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh these are looking to be lovely, Paul. Mine are done and will be in the post over this weekend/monday. Joanne x

Mrs Mayne said...

Hi Paul - looks like your ATC club is going great! Re the milk carton - I'd seen a few around and found a tutorial. I made one but it was the wrong size for what I wanted so I changed some of the measurements and the top of it! I'm really hectic over the next few days but I'll try and get the directions to you sometime next week if that's ok! If you don't hear from me by the end of the week though just drop me a comment to remind me lol!!!!! :) x