Wednesday 9 August 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 345


Here is my entry for the latest MFT Sketch Challenge.


I used the Recipe for Happiness set on this one. I used the utensils to create the background to the circle and the salt n pepper pot for the main backing. I like how they are bunched up at the bottom and spread out nearer the top. I bent the acrylic sentiment from the set to suit the curve of the circle. I coloured the chef using my Promarkers. 

Entering this into the I Love Promarkers Challenge - One For The Boys


4 comments:

Lorri said...

Great Card!

Unknown said...

That's a creative use of the sketch; pretty cool!

Sheryl said...

Wow, what a great take on the sketch. I love the clean feel of this card.
Thanks for joining in the fun at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Lilibet said...

I love how you have used this sketch! Perfect mens card - Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers, Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x