Friday 1 June 2012

Great News!

I have been asked to be Guest Designer with Stamp Fairy for June!

The first New Release I'm here to share with you is Barry Graduation:


He will be on sale over at the SHOP. There's 5 images and a sentiment available.


Why not head on over to StampFairy World to see the rest of the DT work?

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes    Crafty Creations - Circles
I Love Promarkers - Use a Digi     Fab N Funky - Celebrations

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image...fab design.xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card!

Annette said...

Your card is fab Paul. I can see why Gerda likes your work, you really showcase the image beautifully. I popped over the other day and had a browse and really like your creations. Thanks so much for joining the Stampfairy team this month. I look forward to seeing your next creation for use next week.
Annette
xx

Keti's Projects said...

How cutel Love the image, colours and special shape of the card.

Saw you at MIM. Fell free to stop by at my blog Keti's Projects anytime ;-)

Shirley said...

Great card Paul!
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a brill card, love the colours and the shape

Anonymous said...

Cute work with this image!
Saw this on MIM!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Paul, love Barry, great colouring, and great to have you as a guest with Stampfairy...

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

Great card Paul, love the cute image and fab design....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Cute image and a great card Paul. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x