Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome to Stella Says Sketch

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!


With a New Year comes something brand new from all of us at Bugaboo. Starting today, every other Sunday over at Catch The Bug, we will share with you a sketch. Well, when I say 'we', I mean STELLA! And when Stella Says Sketch, I think we need to listen...

So here is the very first Stella Says Sketch sketch:


I am really enjoying one of the latest releases from Bugaboo, the AKV Ninjas and have used three of themto create my card.


I have used Pacific Point from Stampin' Up as my colour choice and used the Grunge Me stamp set from Papertrey for the backing panel and sentiment. When I first ordered this stamp set, i wasn't sure why I wanted it but it screamed 'Buy Me'. I am so glad I did as I have used it so many times. You can create some great backgrounds with it.


So if you want all the details about this new challenge or simply want to see more Bugaboo goodness, then head on over to Catch The Bug right now.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Card Crafters Circle ~ Anything Goes     Delicious Doodles ~ Anything Goes
Frosted Designs ~ NEW (new images)     Glitter Geeks ~ New (images are new)

12 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh wow....I know quite a few little boys (and girls!) who would love this...the layout is great, and I love the "twist" you gave it...wonderful job, and thanks for joining the fun at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Nelly said...

Loving this design Alan and what a clever idea to turn the images!...Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and a Happy New Year to you, Nelly X

Paula said...

Wow! This is fantastic, love the images and the colours! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week and Happy New Year, Paula :))

Pauline said...

Hi Paul... such a great creation! I love those ninjas! They look fab in blue, and I love that they are on different angles! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée said...

What a charming little card. I really like the colour scheme, and that background stamp is super. I can see why it spoke to you. Bugaboo's images are so cute, and these little Ninjas are no exception. You've show-cased them so nicely with your presentation. Thank you for entering your card in the Card Crafter's Circle challenge.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is awesome Paul!!!

Trish and Treasure said...

I'm a big Stella fan and I can see how you just do as your told.. and follow her sketch!Love your Ninjas flying across the card,they look great!! I've been to the Ninja museum in Japan, it's awesome..and your card took me back there!Love your background too!Thanks for entering our challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle and hope to see you again next week!
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter's Circle Design Team

Unknown said...

I love the color you used for your card! Thanks for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Unknown said...

Very cool card!!!

The colors are amazing and I love this design

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Borqna said...

This is awesome Paul! Your card is very beautiful!
I wish you happiness, success in love, healthy teeth and clear mind!
Happy New Year!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love these little ninjas! And great color scheme! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Tammy Miller said...

I love this card great use of image with this sketch!!