Saturday 11 June 2011

Get girly...

with PEARLS & LACE?
As that is the theme for this week at Catch The Bug. Now I'm sooooo not used to making girly cards. I'm not into lace and pearls at all so this was indeed a challenge for me. I didn't have any lace so had to think outside the box and used a Martha Stewart punch to create a faux lace border.


The image is one of the recently released A Kid's View Babies.


Of course, with it being a Bugaboo Digi Images blog, we'd love for you to use one but it's not essential. If you are new to digis or want to try before you buy or simply looking to expand your Bugaboo collection, remember that there is a freebie available every Friday. Head on over to the shop now to pick up this week's one. 


This card is also entered into the following challenges:
Paper Cutz - Pink, Black and White
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
Guylou - Monochromatic (Pink)
Stamp Something - Something Punched (lace effect border)
Art Impressions - Monochromatic
Meljens Designs - Pink and Pearls

12 comments:

Anita said...

A beautiful card. That image is so cute and your papers and layout are awesome. Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

Sarah B said...

Hi honey, love the card very, girly!!!! Feel free to case any card, what a compliment, take care, Hugs Sarah B X

Saskia said...

Hihi :)

Soooooooooo cute!

Greetings, saskia

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great job for a non girly card maker. I had a friend RAK me some pearls, or I wouldn't have any! Lace I think I can do. I have some MS punches too ;)

Becky G said...

Paul, for a non-girly card maker you sure did a great job with the challenge! I love this card! It's soooo stinkin cute!

Hugs, Becky

Anne said...

I've sent you an email Paul - check your spam in case it's gone there - anne.oohlala x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Paul.xxx

Lola said...

LOL! I think it's a FAB "girly" card!

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet! And, let me tell you, this has happened at our house! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Fabulous card!! Love it! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
Cheers!
Guylou

Gina K said...

What a cute card. I love all of the pink and the overall design, too! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Guylou's Inimitability!

Brenda said...

How cute is that image! I think every child has unrolled all the paper!! Your card is Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Guylou's Inimitability!! Bren