Saturday 28 May 2011

Special Sponsor

This week at Bugaboo, we have a special sponsor for our weekly challenge - FLOWERSOFT!!!
That's right, not only do we have our usual prizes up for grabs but also some tubs of it too. Make sure you head on over to CATCH THE BUG for all the details and to see what the other DT Members did with their Flowersoft as there's some great ideas - it's not just for flowers!!!

So what is out theme? BRIGHT COLOURS!
But it would be great if you could to crack out the flowersoft too if you have some. Would love to see more creative ideas on how to use it as I am not a flowers type of person.
So here's my effort:

I have used the image 'Sneaky One' from the Har Repotter range. I layered it with one of the accessories too - the cauldron. I used the Flowersoft as the potion in the cauldron.


The background was stamped and inked with a Papertrey Ink Stamp set. Are you getting fed up of these starry backgrounds yet? I'm determined to get my money's worth with this set. I used a star punch to make the star embellishment too. I think the swirl adds to the whole magical feel of the card.

Here's a close up of the flowersoft potion - see I told you it wasn't just for flowers...


This card is also entered into the following challenges:
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Boy Oh Boy
Digi Doodle - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Some Odd Girl - Make a Scene (layered the images to create more of a scene)
Crafting for All Seasons - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Men/Boys
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great card, Paul. Love how you have used the flower soft on your card!

Carol said...

A fab, fun card, love you use of flowersoft. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it - I love all things magical and mystical, this is great. :)

Vicki G said...

Awesome use of the flower soft Paul....it's not just for flowers!Glad to have played with you at bugaboo!

Vicki G

sgc said...

Paul--the flower soft is perfect on this card! Great job.

Becky G said...

Great card, Paul! I love the "bubbling brew"! Looks so real!!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic Paul. Thank you for joining us at DDSB this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cool Paul! love how yo used the FS . love the orange!!

Leah l'Orange said...

this is so much fun, Paul! i love the little Snape (i smile whenever i see him pop up around the blogosphere), and your "lava" looks fantastic! thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)

ahlers5 said...

Love your use of the flowersoft. Great job. thanks for joining us at DDSB.
Diane

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the colours and the use of the flowersoft.

Sarah B said...

Hello My Lovely, Thanks for you lovely commenttoday , but you don't need colouring lessons, I lovewhat you do. The hair is just coloured using promarkers - I used sandstone and drew lines where the darkest shade would be then go over with the blender pen - It then gives a watercoloured effect!!

Take care hun, will be popping by now I', on holidays, so I hope you have lots to show this week

Hugs Sarah B X

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Paul, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your stamped background looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Robin McK said...

Hi Paul!
You did an amazing job of this - it is super cute!
Thanks for playing along at Some Odd Girl!