Sunday 3 January 2010

Easy Crafts Project #3

Here's my entry for the Easy Crafts Projects Challenge. You probably guessed it would be another sizzix project.
The theme/idea for the challenge was to 'create a card, LO, altered item etc inspired by the following sketch'
I have followed the sketch to adorn the top of the box. The green card is Certainly Celery with a matching coloured ribbon. When I first put the ribbon on the panel it didn't show up well so I dragged the edges through some Chocolate Chip Ink.

All stamps used are from Elzybells - the paws, dog and sentiment.


9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Great gift idea Paul and just love all your Elzy elements, really well thought out and love your colour scheme :)

Elaine xxx

craftymum said...

Hi Paul
I have recently joined your list of followers and gave enjoyed viewing your blog.
I too am a Sizzix freak with over 200 dies!!!. If you are ever after any let me know as I occasionally put some up for sale that I am not using
I love all your ideas so keep them coming
Love sarah XXX

Unknown said...

Paul what a fabulous project for your challenge at ECP this week, I love it....I am waiting on my Electric Sizzix machine coming from QVC, hounded hubby on Craft Day to let me have it.....so I will be looking for some tips....thanks for joining us this week at ECP, Avril xxx

Suzana said...

beautiful project! congratualtions!

Anonymous said...

oooooooh, Wow Paul!! Never mind my card, the box is fabulous!!!
xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What a great box Paul, you've done a great job with my sketch and I love your image, so cute. Katie

Lisa said...

Thanks for playing along at ECP: Challenges! A great way to use the sketch without making a card or LO.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable box!Thanks for the prize it arrived. Will post a photo once decorated. Have a good day. ANesha

Enfys said...

This is great Paul, I love the expression on that dog's face!! The colours you used are perfect for the project as well,
hugs
En