Saturday 18 April 2009

Messy Rabbit

Woohoo - my Messy Rabbit CD has arrived and it's great - spent all morning printing stuff out not actually sure what I was going to do. I made some card blanks by printing out the backing sheets straight onto A4 cardstock and then folding in half - really quick and really effective. The images really are amazing. So these cards I've made are larger than I usually make and as a result, I have almost run out of double sided tape lol!!! I don’t have a favourite image yet but I do really like the Messy and Lion one and the Surfing Tortoise.


I’m going to have a play with importing the images into Publisher to make them smaller and hopefully create some quick and simple cards—I have the idea in my head but not sure how it’ll turn out or if it will work at all!!! Oh well, it’s worth a shot so keep your eyes peeled.


That’s enough blabbing for now, here are the cards I made today:








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Paul! Methinks you'll be needing to stock up on ink for your printer!! :o) LizC

Elaine ♥ said...

Wow, wow, wow... busy or what, l love them!!

Elaine x

Craftyrose said...

Fab cards! Just love messy rabbit!

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great cards paul.. i love them all.. i have this cd and i havent even used it yet.. must get it out of the cover...lol
thanks 4 the insperation
kaz_za

Bettythebaglady said...

Wot no posts Paul? Either you're too busy playing with Messy Rabbit or just too busy working. Love Betty

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are brilliant, Pop over to my blog to collect an award, H xo