Saturday 25 October 2008

Blog Candy!

Seeing as I am posting my first ever candy, I thought I'd have a look at others. I was shocked, there is so much Candy around the place lately!!! I have created a link on the left for easy access and reminder (both for me and others) about blog candy alerts, so check out what’s available:

Alex – some stunning cards and great candy.
Rach – an amazing array of candy to feast on
Maxine – 1000 hits blog, take a look
Gayle – great stamp give away
Julie – is celebrating becoming a SU demonstrator
Leonie – a fellow Elzybells fan
Nikki – ‘secret’ candy (what a great idea)
Daysleeper – 1000 hits celebration
Kadoodle Stamps – weekly stamp candy

Remember that my latest updates can be found below as I am leaving my Candy Post at the top for the time being.

No comments: